Combining a benchtop incubator/refrigerator with a dual-action (orbital and reciprocating) shaker, WS series shakers offer versatility for a variety of biological and biotech applications.
* Dual shaking modes: orbital or reciprocating action.
* Speed range: 30 to 300 rpm.
* Programmable shaking motion.
– Timer range: 10 sec to 999 hr 59 min 59 sec.
– Forward & Backward, Pause: 10 sec to 59 min 59 sec.
* Selectable orbit diameter or stroke length: 20, 30, 40mm.
* Temperature control:
* +5℃ above ambient to 60℃ . (for WS-300 and WS-600)
* +15℃ to 60℃ . (for WS-300R and WS-600R)
* Microprocessor PID control.
* Simple calibration and auto-tuning functions.
* Digital timer with Delayed ON/OFF function: 1 min to 99 hr 59 min.
* High temperature limit setting and open door alarm.
* Convenient preset function for 3 most commonly used temperature settings.
* Up to 9 temperature steps and maximum 200 cycles of repetition programmable for each pro_le.
* Adjustable 3-step fan speed with defrosting time and period control.
* Intuitive control panel with bright LED display (0.1℃ resolution) and touch-sensitive keypad.
* RS-232 interface.
* Universal / Dedicated Platforms, Rubber Mats, Universal Attachments
* Flask Clamps, Funnel Clamps
* Test Tube Racks, Spring Wire Racks
* Microplate Holders (three styles)
* Lab Sticker
* Maintenance-free and durable BLDC motor.
* High-velocity fan ensuring uniform temperature distribution and rapid thermal recovery.
* Convenient sample monitoring thanks to the transparent acryl lid and the _uorescent lamp.
* Gas spring lid supports providing soft closing, smooth motion, and stopping.
* Environment-friendly CFC-free refrigerant.
Infrared Hot Plates / Stirrers
The first address for laboratory instruments
In addition to fast or temperature controlled heating, a lot of applications also require liquids to be stirred. Using our laboratory stirrer WH380 with heating, the process of mixing liquids can be selected from careful to intense, and the device can also be used for speedy heating up or controlled temperature adaptation.
Safe Heating and Mixing
Have you ever heard of hotplates with fast heat-up times and chemical resistance?
Chemical resistance, a high surface quality, and a resistance to temperature shocks of more than 700℃ provide the user with maximum benefits compared to conventional heating surface materials. The always porefree and plane surface enables even most stubborn dirt to be removed simply and in a caring manner. The high infra-red permeability ensures that the heating energy is transferred quickly and with a low loss rate, i.e. it heats liquids faster than other heating surface materials, and thus saves energy.
Quality and safety
* As a matter of course, our laboratory hotplates and laboratory stirrers are developed and produced according to high international quality standards.
* A residual-heat display protects the user from the hazard of injuries (burning). Over-heating is excluded by the built-in over-temperature protection.
* The corrosion-resistant, solid, casing with a hermetically sealed, non-inflammable top made of duroplastic in the case of the laboratory hotplates and of coated die-cast aluminium in the case of the laboratory stirrer ensure a long and trouble-free use of the devices.
* The stand rod holder on the back panel of the device can be used to connect accessories such as a temperature sensor conveniently and securely.
Our new laboratory stirrer will fulfill all the high demands you place on it every day!
The laboratory stirrer WH380 is extremely well suited for gentle to intensive mixing of liquids and at the same time it can quickly heat the liquids or simply keep them at a steady temperature.
Touch controller with intuitive control
The newly designed touch controller has modern sensor keys with a separate display field. Thus you can always keep track and the display field keeps clean. The newly developed menu structure has been optimized by usability experts and offers simple and intuitive operation.
User friendly design
Since the device is controlled using infrared touchcontrol technology, the design of the hotplates excels by the absence of exposed controls, space-restricting frames, or dirt-attracting corners.
These design features contribute to a considerable minimisation of the efforts required forcleaning and servicing the devices on a daily basis.
Using our new WH380 stirrer with heating, the process of mixing liquids can be selected from careful to intense, and the device can also be used for speedy heating up or controlled temperature adaptation.
Stirring, heating and controlling using the WH380
* Corrosion-resistant Ceramic Glass top plate
* Excellent transmittance of the infrared light
* The top plate can resist up to 700℃ thermal shocks
* Hermetically sealed, corrosion-resistant, solid casing
* Fast heating and excellent temperature stability
* External control by the connection of a Pt100 temperature sensor
* A high-temperature indicator warns the user and prevents burning injuries
* Compressed air connector optionally available for the use in aggressive environments
Benchtop platform shakers with advanced dual-shaking features, for flask up to maximum 6L.
Performances Orbital or Reciprocating action and variable-speed control provided gentle to vigorous agitation. Offers user friendly operating and safety features for reliable shaking of lab glassware.
Constant Temperature Incubator
* Applicable in life-science, pharmacy, medical science, chemistry, biology, and related fields for storage of samples which need constant temperature and incubation
* Digital temperature display and control
* PID controller for temperature stability and safety protection
* Very good heating characteristics
* Ecologically friendly
* Easy to clean
* Timer function
* Can be opened anytime when necessary
* Temperature measure unit is ℃
* When the temperature exceeds set levels and reaches the set safety value, an alarm activates, power is cut off, and the incubation process stops
* The material of the observation window is tempered glass, which has good safety and sealing characteristics
* The magnetic door and high-quality gasket can absorb external shocks and comprise excellent sealing characteristics
* Easy to clean stainless steel shelves with good air permeability and adjustable height
* In case of temperature deviations, the BIAS function sets in, which makes operation convenient
* For the case of an unexpected power breakdown the incubator offers two working options: Automatic re-operation and automatic stop
* Upon opening the incubator, a light turns on, and the fan and heating device stop operation
* Alarm sound for sample protection sets in when the door is open for more than 60
High Speed Homogenizer
High Speed Homogenizer
Used for homogenizing, emulsifying or suspending. There is a broad spectrum of dispersing tools to choose from.
Advantages of homogenizer
* Continuously adjustable speeds for better results
* Light-weighted and small-dimensioned for better handling
* Triple safety of the drive (overload protection. Smooth start – against jerky work, safety switch)
* High quality dispersing tools as standard for better resistance to corrosion (SS 316 L steel)
* Quick-change system of the dispersing tools for a short changing time between preparations
* Viscosities up to 10,000 cps
* One shaft size
* High quality lab dispersing unit, at a competitive price