Microplate reader MRX A2000
The MRX A2000 is a spectrophotometer of the Microplate Reader model.
The MRX A2000 can be used with 6 – 384 well plates and cuvettes and provides excellent measurement performance in the UV-VIS area.
User convenience has been improved by applying intuitive PC software. Endpoint, Kinetic, Spectral scanning, Well area scan modes are provided, and incubation and Shaking functions are also provided to enable various applications.
– Quantitative analysis of nucleic acids and proteins, ELISA, and microbial growth experiments are possible by selecting a wavelength in the range of 200 – 999 nm
– Various workflows can be applied by providing endpoint, kinetic, spectral scanning, and well area scanning modes
– Compatible with 6 to 384 well plates
– Quantitative analysis of nucleic acids without dilution using the Micro-Volume Plates accessory
– Temperature-controlled down to 65°C and control of water vapor condensation to perform temperature-sensitive assays
– Linear, orbital and double orbital shaking
– Measurement possible through Cuvette port (Optional) (to be released in the second half of 21st)
– Endpoint or Kinetic ELISA
– Nucleic acid and protein direct quantification
– Microbial growth assays
– Cytotoxicity assay
– Cell proliferation assay
– Spectral scanning