Nicolet Summit PRO FTIR Spectrometer
Confidently identify sample components and rapidly verify materials with less effort so you can make critical decisions fast. Use the compact Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit FTIR Spectrometer to quickly see pass/fail QC results on a multi-colored LED LightBar on the front of the instrument. Reduce the number of steps to take measurements, automate workflows and generate reports with the Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ Paradigm Software run on a built-in Windows™ computer. Send and share data in the Cloud with Wi-Fi connectivity. This spectrometer is ideal for busy QA/QC and teaching labs.
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ LITE Spectrometer
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ X Spectrometer
- Thermo Scientific™ Nicolet™ Summit™ PRO Spectrometer
Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer optics
- Improved data reproducibility: A state-of-the-art infrared source eliminates hot spot migration, resulting in more consistent spectral data, especially through an attenuated total reflectance (ATR) accessory.
- Low-cost of ownership: Maintenance is minimized thanks to a 10-year warranty (X and PRO models) and 5-year warranty (LITE model) on IR source, interferometer and laser. Service support contracts and training are also available from Unity™ Lab Services or from our worldwide network of qualified dealers.
- LITE, X and PRO models: With factory-verified specifications (not just “typical” or “achievable” results) you can choose the performance that fits your sample needs while still staying within budget. With the PRO model you can achieve a spectral resolution of 0.45 cm-1. With the Summit X and LITE models you can achieve a spectral resolution of 0.6 cm-1.
Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer materials analysis software
- Reduced workflow set-up time: An intuitive, visual workflow creator with a drag-and-drop functionality guides you through the workflow creation and streamlines routine processes.
- Audit-ready cGxP compliance: Achieve a high level of data integrity with our database infrastructure, data security software, and audit manager applications that keep you compliant with Pharmacopeia (Ph. Eur., USP, JP, and CP) instrument qualification. 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and data security packages are available.
- Data analysis anytime, anywhere: With full Wi-Fi connectivity you can send data to your Thermo Fisher Connect account in the Cloud and analyze data away from the lab. Or share data and collaborate with colleagues anywhere in the world to accelerate your research. Keep students engaged with data they can access in your teaching lab or in their dorm room.
- OMNIC Paradigm Desktop Software: Find what you need quickly from the Dashboard screen, create libraries, or perform multi-component searching.
- Touchscreen or desktop options available for the PRO model: Touchscreen workflows are executed as you run your analysis on a standalone spectrometer that saves space.