NanoQ is wide wavelength microvolume spectrophotometer with modern design and user convenience UI. It supplies extremely fast and easy quantitative analysis of nucleic acid and protein by UV-Vis absorption spectrophotometry. It provides microvolume sample measuring mode and cuvette measuring mode so can measure wide range of concentration. You can easily set over 20 measuring modes.
– It is a small spectrophotometer featuring compact size and main unit control.
– A user can conduct the measurement precisely because it can be automatically set the pathlength according to the concentration.
– Can Add User Menu combined by user’s most accessed measure mode.
– There is no need for measurement standby since it does not require a lamp warming-up.
– It can measure protein and conduct cell counting. *Cuvettes are only available in OPTIZEN NanoQ Plus.
– The measurement result can be saved or downloaded to a USB flash drive.
– A user can easily operate the system using the intuitive LCD screen and touch functions.
– It helps even novice users to drop the sample easily and accurately on the loading spot.