Ultrasonic Cleaner Eco Series UE10SFD
Capacity 10L ，Working Power 250W
The cavitation phenomenon consist of formation and growth of millions of microscopic bubbles under a low pressure stage, produced into the ultrasonic bath due to a high power transducer 37/40kHz. These bubbles break in all directions and attack every surface in contact with water, erasing dirt, impurities and pollutants when in contact with materials or pieces in the bath. This phenomenon allows cleaning all kinds of materials and products without the need of disassembling, due to all the surfaces being in contact with the liquid. The heat allows accelerate this clearing process.
* Wide range available volumes from 3 l up to 22 l capacity
* Inner and outer parts made of stainless steel
* Comes with a tray to conveniently place objects to be cleaned
* Features a digital timer with up to 99 min
* Laboratories: laboratory material, precision instruments, pipettes, sieves, etc.
* Medicine: instrumentation in general, surgical material, etc.
* Odontology: dental prosthesis, instrumentation, etc.
* Optics: instrumentation, opticals, frames, etc.
* Industry: printed circuits, Electronic components, etc
* Jewellery: watches, jewels, etc
* Automation: Injector clearing.
* Degasification or liquid dissolution.
* Compact substances digregation